Boynton Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
If you or a family member have suffered an injury as the result of an accident, or if you’ve lost one of your loved ones due to wrongful death caused by the negligence of another, you have the right to seek legal counsel to help you claim the compensation you deserve. In this tragic time, you can take comfort that you don’t have to deal with these stresses alone. Our Boynton Beach Injury Attorneys can take much of the burden off of your shoulders. Our attorneys have achieved board certification in litigation, and have been designated Lifelong Members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. This prestigious title means that a trial lawyer has successfully obtained multi-million dollar verdicts for his or her clients in a court of law. But there are other reasons why a Wolf & Pravato personal injury lawyer is the right choice for you, too:
- Personal Injury Experience: All of our accident attorneys work exclusively as plaintiff’s lawyers. They’ve handled extremely complicated cases, including high-stakes accidents and wrongful death litigation. Other lawyers may need help with these cases, but our injury attorneys are second to none.
- Client Dedication: Your case is unique and important, and your lawyer will make sure you feel that way, too. You’ve been through a terrible time in your life, and our attorneys make it their duty to give you one-on-one communication in person. We also have a dedicated support staff ready to go.
- A History of Success: We have won multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for clients with many different types of cases. Working with an injury lawyer from Wolf & Pravato means you’re working with someone who knows what they’re doing and has a record to prove it.
- Our Contingent Fee Payment Structure: You won’t pay legal fees unless we win your case. We’ll go over these details with you in person right from the start.
How Will the Boynton Beach Injury Attorneys from Wolf & Pravato Help Me Win My Case?
Wolf & Pravato’s experienced Boynton Beach injury attorneys will attempt to achieve a fair settlement from the person responsible for your injury. If the opposing party is not willing to agree to just compensation, we will take your case to court and litigate on your behalf. Very often, just letting the opposing party know that we are not afraid to litigate can get them to agree to our demands at the negotiating table. It’s because our lawyers are so experienced and willing to do whatever it takes in court, that we can come to such fair settlements.
How Will Wolf & Pravato Prepare My Personal Injury Case?
The experienced Boynton Beach injury attorneys and support staff at Wolf & Pravato offer personalized attention for each and every case. We will thoroughly go over all the details with you in order to see the entire picture of what transpired. We will also inform you of your rights following your injury or a loved one’s wrongful death, as well as all of the legal remedies available to you.
We offer advice and assistance in collecting the necessary evidence that can be used in support of your case at the negotiating table and during court proceedings. We review any and all police records and talk to the officers present at the scene of the accident. We interview any witnesses, review footage from traffic cameras and check if your accident has been caught by any security cameras from any nearby buildings. We also review all other documentation or evidence pertinent to your accident in order to build as strong of a case as possible in order to get you the compensation you deserve.
After our attorneys identify all parties responsible for your accident, we will fight to achieve the financial compensation that you deserve for:
- medical expenses, past and present and estimated future
- lost wages, past and present
- loss of future income
- emotional damages
- permanent or long-term disability
- pain and suffering, loss of companionship
- any other losses that you may have incurred as a result of the negligence of others
These are all serious losses that you shouldn’t have to forfeit. Compensation for all of these things may not be offered immediately- that’s why a skilled and experienced personal injury lawyer can help you look for benefits that have been purposely left out.
Our Boynton Beach Injury Attorneys have the tools and resources necessary to give our clients top-notch support. We focus on every aspect of the victim’s life to help determine the essential points of a settlement value. While the insurance companies may overlook details such as the emotional burdens you now bear, our attorneys work to make sure you are fairly compensated for these losses. Your pain and suffering is real and you should not discount it- nor do you have to. Call us today at 561-686-0520 to talk about scheduling a free, in-person, no-obligation meeting with one of our advocates, or email us with the form on the top of this web page. You don’t have to bear this damage alone- Our Boynton Beach Injury Attorneys can help.
Courthouses Serving Boynton Beach, FL
South Palm Beach County Courthouse
200 W Atlantic Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444
Palm Beach County Clerk
205 N Dixie Hwy
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Hospitals Serving Boynton Beach, FL
JFK Medical Center
5301 S Congress Ave
Atlantis, FL 33462
Bethesda Hospital East
2815 S Seacrest Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Bethesda Hospital West
9655 W Boynton Beach Blvd.
Boynton Beach, FL 33472
Police Departments Serving Boynton Beach, FL
Boynton Beach Police Department
100 E. Boynton Beach Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
View Larger Map
Law Offices of Wolf & Pravato
1375 Gateway Blvd.
Boynton Beach, FL 33426