Students of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow
- All applicants must either be currently enrolled in or accepted to an accredited college or university in the US
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident.
- May 31, 2017
- Winner will be notified by July 1, 2017
What does leadership mean to you and how do you exemplify it?
- Essays must be between 500 – 1,000 words
- Demonstration of community involvement or volunteer experience is a definite plus!
How To Apply:
Thank you for applying! Our scholarship has ended. Winner will be notified by July 1, 2017. Check back for our next scholarship opening soon.