Fort Lauderdale Injury Lawyer
While not all personal injury cases in Fort Lauderdale require accident lawyers to reach a settlement, you should still exercise your right to seek legal counsel to discuss the case. In complex cases with catastrophic or fatal injuries, having effective legal support is highly recommended and usually required.
A competant attorney can be your guide to the often frustrating and complex world of personal and fatal accident injury claim litigation . A fair settlement is not always provided in your first offer from the insurance companies – but our attorneys are committed to recovering a fair settlement value for your claim. Whether it results in an out-of-court settlement or a trial, our personal injury lawyers will do what is needed to reassure your family’s financial future.
Wolf & Pravato stands out among South Florida accident injury attorneys by offering clients the benefit of their extensive experience and knowledge in a variety of personal injury cases including:
- Wrongful Death
- Catastrophic Injuries
- TBI – Traumatic Brain Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Chinese Drywall
- Oil Spill Litigation / BP
- Defective Products
- Commercial Carrier/Truck Accidents
- Premises Liability (slip/trip & falls)
- Negligence Security
- Negligence of Daycare Provider
- Animal Attacks
- Medical Malpractice
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Tire Defects
- Auto Defects
- Aviation Tragedies
- Stryker Hip Implant Recall
- GranuFlo® Dialysis
If you have suffered a loss from an accident, working with our accident lawyers at Wolf & Pravato can provide many benefits, including:
- Extensive experience in personal injury cases: Every lawyer at Wolf & Pravato works exclusively as a plaintiff’s lawyer. Our personal injury attorneys have handled complicated, high-stakes accident cases, including wrongful death litigation and cases other injury lawyers have needed help settling due to their complexity.
- Commitment to clients: Every case is important and every client is given personal, one-on-one attention. Your lawyer will communicate with you regularly about the progress of your case and will work to help you get justice as quickly and effectively as possible. Our innovative support staff will also be there for you.
- Trial Experience: Our accident lawyers will prepare your case as if it were going to trial – even if an out-of-court settlement is expected. Many attorneys are comfortable only settling cases and don’t have extensive courtroom experience. Sometimes you need your day in court – and our injury and wrongful death lawyers are skilled at negotiating settlements for our clients. Our attorney team can help you to find expert witnesses, obtain evidence and build a strong case.
- A history of success: We have won multi-million dollar verdicts for clients in many different personal injury cases for many different types of accidents. While every case is different, working with a lawyer can give you the best chance of recovering the compensation you deserve.
- A contingent fee payment structure: You do not pay legal fees unless you win your case. One of our lawyers will explain our fee structure at the outset of our representation.
Personal injury claims that are settled with the help of an injury attorney may result in higher values than those settled alone. Our lawyers are familiar with the insurance industry, how they view accidents and understand how settlements are assessed. This case history and familiarity with the process can help us arrive at a fair settlement for your damages.
The insurance company wants to avoid paying a settlement as much as possible. They are in the business to make money , not pay it to deserving victims and their families. The companies have an extensive legal team to handle these cases – make sure you have comparable legal representation to level the playing field.
Our Accident Injury Attorneys have the tools and resources necessary to give our clients top-notch support. We focus on every aspect of the victim’s life to help determine the essential points of a settlement value. While the insurance companies may overlook details such as the emotional burdens you now bear, our attorneys work to make sure you are fairly compensated for these losses.
South Florida Accident Victims Have Rights
When you suffer injuries from accidents, the law says that you deserve to be made whole. Making the decision to seek representation from a South Florida personal injuryattorney is your first step in getting the justice you deserve.
As an injured plaintiff or family member who has lost a loved one in a wrongful death accident, you have the right to seek compensation for the damages you have suffered. An accident attorney can be your support as you file your claim to recover compensation from the negligent parties.
Establishing a case of negligence after a serious accident is no simple task. Our well trained accident lawyers extensively research and develop each case so that it has the best possible chance of resulting in a favorable settlement for our clients.
Obtaining medical records, witness testimonials and police reports can be difficult when you are dealing with injury recovery, lost wages, and medical bills. An attorney from our law firm can help shoulder a lot of the load when it comes to building and presenting a strong case for compensation.
Your Family Deserves Justice
Our Fort Lauderdale accident injury lawyer team is dedicated to seeking justice for victims of negligence. Whether it is a case of serious injury , permanent disability, or wrongful death, you can count on an injury attorney from Wolf & Pravato to do what’s best for you and your family.
The loss of a loved one is difficult enough without having to worry about financial burdens. You are likely to have increasing medical bills, funeral costs, and loss of income when a head of household is killed due to the negligence of another party. Emotional damages are also included in the damages you have suffered – and you deserve compensation for these losses.
We have helped many South Florida residents seek the damages to which they are entitled. The insurance companies typically do not offer victims or surviving family members fair compensation beyond basic medical bills.
If you were injured in South Florida, whether in West Palm Beach or Fort Lauderdale, your accident injury lawyer at Wolf & Pravato can assess the initial settlement offer from the insurance company. He or she can discuss the areas for which you deserve more compensation than what is originally offered. A settlement should address compensation for all damages, which may include:
- lost wages, past and present;
- current medical bills;
- estimated future medical expenses;
- long-term or permanent disability;
- loss of companionship/emotional support; and
- emotional damages (pain and suffering).
The insurance company may push for a quick settlement to avoid paying the full amount to which you are entitled. They hope for a fast resolution out of court to avoid trial, court costs, and paying you a fair settlement. While some lawyers may avoid trial at all costs, the personal injury firm and lawyers of Wolf & Pravato will not back down from a court case if it is necessary to recover fair compensation.
Your Settlement is Your Future
Let a trained, top-notch Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer help your family secure your future after a serious accident. The financial losses experienced after severe injuries are easier to calculate than any emotional suffering you may be experiencing – but both are equally important parts of your settlement.
Unfortunately, insurance companies rarely evaluate the full impact a serious injury can have on a life. Permanent disabilities or the loss of a loved one’s support and companionship can leave a family suffering both financially and emotionally for months or years. These long-term damages deserve compensation.
Don’t let your financial security be put at risk due to the negligence of another. When medical expenses, lost wages, and unwarranted expenses are burdening your family, an attorney can help put your mind at ease. When you have a legal professional on your side you can focus on keeping your life in order as you deal with the serious injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one.
Talk to one of our Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers Before Time Runs Out
Before signing the acceptance agreement for a settlement, let a lawyer review the documents. Finalizing a settlement typically means you waive your right to file additional claims for compensation in the future. If your settlement does not address your current and long-term losses, you may find yourself with unexpected future losses and no recourse to seek further compensation. In South Florida, a personal injury attorney at Wolf & Pravato can help you avoid this by seeking a fair settlement from the start.
There’s no time to waste when you have suffered losses due to another’s negligence. Florida’s statute of limitations only allows for two years from the date of an accident to take legal action. The sooner you begin working with a Florida personal injury lawyer, the sooner you can begin to rebuild your life after a serious accident .
We offer attorney support to South Florida residents from West Palm Beach to Miami to Fort Myers that have been involved in major and/or minor accidents. If you have questions about your rights as the victim of a negligent act – lawyers from Wolf & Pravato can help you find the answers.