WELCOME TO THE LAW OFFICE OF WOLF & PRAVATO, PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
Hiring a lawyer is an important decision that requires careful consideration. At Wolf & Pravato, P.A., we focus our legal practice on personal injury cases, such as: Serious Personal Injuries, Wrongful Death Cases, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Tire Defects, Medical Malpractice, Car, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents, Class Action and Mass Tort Litigation. Since 1996 we’ve been helping injured people get the justice and monetary compensation they rightfully deserve and that they need to help them get back on their feet.
Call 844-334-1783 For a Free Case Review
We are proud of the prestigious awards we have earned, including:
- Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney – The highest level of evaluation by the Florida Bar, it identifies the attorney as a “specialist” or “expert” in their field. – Only about 1% of all Florida Attorneys are Board Certified Civil Trial Attorneys.
- Lifelong Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, reserved for trial attorneys who have won multi-million dollar trial verdicts; and Lifelong member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Named one of 2013 Southern California Super Lawyers.
“I had never been in a car accident and let alone on a situation where I found my health and finances compromised by something I had no control of. After one of the worst experiences of my life, my car accident, I got a recommendation from a great coworker to call Wolf and Pravato’s law offices. From the moment I called I felt like I was in great hands and immediately felt like I could trust them.”
– Sylvia S.
“My family and I had an exceptional experience using Brian Malamud to represent us recently. They were very informative and on the ball with regard to our best interests and never did we feel that we were forced into settlement for less than what was fair for all parties. I would recommend Brian and the entire law office to anyone in the future looking for fair, equal and great representation!!!”
– Joshua L.
“I am so pleased with the service I received from every single person at this Law Office. They are very professional and efficient. They don’t pressure and they guide you without overwhelming you with information. They aren’t bothersome in their need for information and do all of the legwork for you. This was the best experience I have ever had with an attorney and plan to return if needed.”
– Katrina E.
Personal injury claims settled with the help of an attorney often result in higher values than those settled alone. Our lawyers’ extensive experience includes skill in the following areas:
- Personal Injury Experience: Wolf & Pravato’s attorneys have handled complicated high-stakes car accidents, including wrongful death litigation, and cases other injury lawyers have turned to us for assistance. Whether you’ve been injured at work, involved in a car accident or are a victim of medical malpractice, we can help.
- Trial Experience: Our lawyers prepare your case as if it were going to trial – even if an out-of-court settlement is expected. Our willingness to take your case to court alone is often the key factor that lets us negotiate you a higher settlement.
- Win Large Class Action Law Suits: Not every law firm is equipped with the resources and the know-how to handle a large scale class action law suit. Wolf & Pravato have handled many large class action lawsuits, such as Stryker hip, Chinese drywall, and spray foam insulation.
Located throughout South Florida, our personal injury law firm has four convenient locations – from Ft. Lauderdale to Ft. Myers to Palm Beach and throughout Miami, we can help. Since our case experience is vast, it doesn’t matter if you’ve been hurt in an animal attack or truck accident; we know what to do next. Wolf & Pravato is Board Certified in Civil Litigation and has earned the designation of Lifelong Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, reserved for trial attorneys who have won multi-million dollar trial verdicts.
No matter where you live along the Florida coast – Ft. Myers or Palm Beach – our personal injury lawyers can discuss with you what may lie ahead should you decide to file a claim against the responsible party.
2101 W. Commercial Blvd. Suite 1500
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309